As 2019 leaves most of us begin to think about what we want to achieve in 2020. Well, here goes:
2019 Goal not-met
I was just short of my goal for 2019, only needing 180 miles, but that is only part of the story. My health cost me a lot more than miles…Let’s home 2020 is a happy healthy one!
2020 Cycling Miles Goal
I decided to make my goal realistic in the beginning, and set it at what I was able to ride last year. Not feeling like overstepping right away. Just maintain what is possible! But being in Florida may allow this number to double, as indoor riding is merely a thing of the past!
January’s Miles Goals
I also decided to make this month more realistic as well, as I will be headed back to the great white north, and indoor riding, meaning lower miles. 300 miles is 10/day which is what can be done comfortably indoors.
Maintaining Health through…
- Eating healthy by through eating Vegan
- Loosing Weight through eating Vegan and cycling
- Keeping my blood sugar down through eating Vegan
- Lowering my blood pressure through cycling
- Keeping my cholesterol down through eating Vegan
Basically, I have to Eat Vegan and Cycle – Doable!
Learn to code in both C# and none Microsoft coding languages to create awesome web apps and mobile device apps.
- TAMUK Web Development Boot Camp – Texas A&M
- Learning C# with Tim Corey at https://iamtimcorey.com
- Learning Blazor through various youtube.com videos and Microsoft documentation
To find a web development job/internship to ease the transition into retirement from teaching.
- Online job search site
- Create a personal online web portfolio
- put more web apps on GitHub
- Continue to develop LinkedIn profile
- Work on a better Resume’
Just Do It!
An old adage but a true one! I have to just keep at it…
- Keep Eating Vegan
- Keep Cycling
- Keep Learning
- Keep Developing
- Keep Searching